Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


May this New Year bring us all many Blessings!
2007 has come and gone, We did not accomplish everything that we wanted but still, We had a good year,
We are very Blessed with such a loving Family and very good friends!
In 2008 I hope we can accomplish more work on our house, I want to plant a garden and bring in a good harvest for our family to enjoy, learn new things everyday and become closer to God!
I want to balance all the things that keep us so busy with lots of Love, Laughter and plenty of time to spend with my Grandmother and the rest of our family!
Last but not least, I pray that 2008 will bring us all Peace
and see our Soldiers come home to their families!

2 comments:

Val said...

I love your music and your blog. Thanks for visiting mine. Happy New Year!

Patty said...

Praying we all find more peace in our hearts that will be contagious !