Friday, January 23, 2009

A Needed Improvement

I have started to finally paint the basement! We have a very small house and use every inch of the space we have, The Basement seems to have been chosen as the Family room, Ryan's toys are all down there and the computer is in the basement, so we find ourselves spending a lot of time there, I couldn't take the dingy block walls any longer so I decided to paint!

Here is a before picture
And and After


We are hoping to frame in and finish that back wall too!
I have a lot more painting to get done and I cant wait!
it made a world of difference in the look and feel of that space, next I want to decorate and hang some pictures!
Then this space will really feel like a family room!!!

2 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Looks wonderful! I even liked it after the first coat of paint. Is that a wood burning stove? I know where you'll be finding everyone now!

Smiles,
Lea

Robin said...

I remember that basement! What an improvement already!!!
Also love the change to the blog...I see you CAN learn how to do this stuff, right?!?!?! Let me know if you ever want to work on that BANNER...I can help with that, ya know!
Love ya! Miss ya!