Saturday, March 22, 2008

Garden Seeds have arrived!

The garden seeds I ordered have come in and I got busy right away getting some of the seeds started!
This is just a few of the seed packets that arrived!
Here I have Black seeded Simpson lettuce sprouting and in the middle is Lavender and at the top is coleus.

This is dill
and here I have broccoli, cauliflower, sweet Spanish onions and Brussel sprouts started!
In the coming weeks I will be starting many more seeds like tomatoes, peppers and herbs.
I will be getting many varieties of vegetables seeded directly in the garden also!


2 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

How wonderful....I think I am going to try to plant a few things indoors and then move them to containers in my back yard....
Your little Ryan is so cute!
Have a Blessed Easter!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

You're doing a great job. Just think of all the yummy, nutritious foods that are going to come from those little green sprouts!

Just wonderful!