Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy weekend!

We had a very busy weekend, we cleaned up a pile of metal that was on our property and we are taking it to be recycled today!
This is the pile before we started.
and this is after!

This is what is going to the recycle center!
It feels good to get another area cleaned and out of sight!
Update; we had 4560 lbs of metal that brought us $400.00 just laying around on the property! so we got paid and cleaned another area up at the same time!
How wonderful is that!

1 comment:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

You just can't beat that can you? Now I'm wondering if I can maybe cash in on the metal that has been discarded deep in the woods on our property. I believe there is an old range out there as well as old metal kitchen cabinets. We haven't braved burrowing that deep into the woods yet, but if there is money laying out there, I'll make the effort sooner than I intended. Thanks for the great idea!

I can't wait to tell my husband in the morning!

Smiles,
Lea