Saturday, April 5, 2008

Gaelic Storm

My Daughter got me tickets to see Gaelic Storm in concert, I have been waiting about 8 years to see them and finally got my chance last night!

They are such an high energy band!

The concert could not have been any better!

The music was great !

This is Robin and My friends with Peter and Ryan


Here we all are outside the theatre, Robin, Me,Candy, Etta, Loretta and Tom

Robin and I had great seats, 2nd row, almost center stage!

Here I am with Steve

And again with Patrick!


The concert was almost three hours of jam packed Irish energy!
I would highly recommend any one who likes Celtic music to see them in concert, They are very down to earth and we even got to meet the band after the show and hang out for a little while!
We had a wonderful night out, I cant wait to see them again sometime!

4 comments:

Loretta said...

It is certainly an night we will never forget. I cannot remember having such a good time. Hopefully we can see them again next year if they make it up this way!

Patty said...

oh what a fantastic concert to attend. I am a huge fan of Irish music. Love Altan, Dervish, Solas, Clancy brothers, Irish Rovers and on and on

Mimi said...

I love Celtic music!! I'll bet the concert was sooooo much fun....
glad you enjoyed it...

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Sounds like a WONDERFUL concert! I'll have to look for their CD. Love Celtic music too!

Blessings,
Lea