Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day annual Picnic

We had our annual Fathers Day picnic yesterday, I didn't get as many pictures of all the family that I wanted because I was too busy talking to everyone!


My Dad at the Grill

Ryan and his Great, Great Grandma!

My Step Mom, Cousin Buffy, her daughter and my Grandmother

Playing pass the cup, we had alot more people playing than this,

I started taking pictures after I was eliminated.


Volley Ball

Ryan enjoyed the playground!

Robin, Ryan and myself at a campground we stopped by on the way home!


Everyone had a good time, we had great food, games, swimming in the pool and visiting with Grandparents, Parents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins!



3 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

It looks like you great fun...and wow...how Blessed are the kids to know their Great Great Grandmother!

The photos are gorgeous and I especially love your new header...those strawberries look so juicy!
Have a great day!
hugs,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Your cherries in the last post look amazing! Great pictures too, looks like I could eat them right off the screen. ;)

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Great family pics! How blessed you are to have so many generations in one place.

hugs, Linda