Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Birthday

Yesterday was my Birthday, the big 4.0.

We went to my Moms river lot for a get together, we had Hamburgers and Hot dogs on the grill, potato salad, baked beans, deviled eggs and more!

We made home made cherry vanilla Ice cream with the cherries we had picked last week!


Mom made two cakes that had a blackberry filling and coconut frosting!
After we ate we all sat around the camp fire and enjoyed some good company while others played a few games.
We talked and visited until midnight!

Thank You Mom, I had a great time and all your work is greatly appreciated!

Today is my Daughter Amanda's 20th Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Amanda!!!



5 comments:

Woody said...

Happy Birthday to all the birthday girls!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Happy Belated birthday! It only gets better after 40!!

hugs, Linda

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Cake with blackberry filling and cocnut frosting sounds awesome. And homemade ice cream... what could be better?

Mary

Peggy said...

Happy birthday!!!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Happy belated birthday.
I'm new here, came over from Farmhouse Blessings.
Your dogs are very adorable and what a lovely and loving family you have!