Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Walk in the park

We stopped off at a local park while out running some errands yesterday

The weather was great, about 73 degrees

Crystal clear mountain water

Robin and Ryan

Robin testing the COLD water

We enjoyed our little walk in this park and I noticed some hiking trails there too! Hiking is one of my favorite things to do, I love the solitude of being in the woods, seeing the beautiful sights and listening to the sounds of nature with no other people around you, There is no better way to relieve the stress of our everyday, routine!

1 comment:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

That sounds like the perfect day for me! I too love to hike and admire God's creation. What a beautiful place to enjoy the day! That water in incredible.

You're making such lovely memories with those special young ones!

Smiles,
Lea