Sunday, October 14, 2007

Alan

This is Alan...The love of my life! with our dog Hunter. Alan is one of the most care free, fun loving and good spirited people I have ever met. He would gladly give you the shirt off his own back or the last dime in his pocket if you needed it. He is very Loving and hard working!
I am so grateful that God lead us to a path where we would meet, he has been an inspiration in my life and a true Blessing in the life of my youngest daughter and grandson.
Alan has always been a friend to the underdog, sometimes putting their needs before his own and many people are glad to call him friend, he is very humble though and often wonders why people like him so well.That's not very hard to see if you know him!
I am glad we are the couple that we are and I can not imagine walking through this life with out him!
He is one of many Blessings in my life!

No comments: