Thursday, October 25, 2007

Everything is Pop Pops!


Alan is such a wonderful Pop Pop! He is great with kids, I think because he is still a kid at heart. Ryan just adores him and everything in Ryan's mind belongs to Pop Pop!
Today on the phone Ryan told Alan he was watching Pop Pops cartoons! Whenever Alan is at home that is usually where you will find Ryan, Sitting on his Pop Pops lap, holding his hand and leading him around or just hanging out with his favorite person in the world.... Ryan just adores his Pop Pop!

2 comments:

sbcjr said...

Hi, Anne!

I love your blog! Thanks for posting the photos - I wish I had found this sooner!

Thank you so much for putting our site on your favorites list!

We miss you all!

Woody said...

Isn't being a PopPop the Greatest!

I've been Pawpaw for three years now and just love my Grandson crawling all over me. It's like a love shower!

Peace