Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Fall


AUTUMN IS HERE!
I love fall, to me Autumn means Apple pie, Jack O Lanterns, Hay rides, Corn Mazes and Hot spiced cider!
I love taking weekend drives and seeing the lovely colors that are painted across the hill sides and mountains.
The cool crisp mornings and the warm afternoons
. There is something about Autumn that rejuvenates us ,but it also means that winter is not far behind and that is the season I like the least. Well, I just wont think about that right now and I will take full advantage of this wonderful fall day so, I am off to enjoy a cup of Hot spiced cider and look out at the beautiful scenery across the valley below!
Happy Fall Y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture! I love fall too - it' my favorite season!

Manuela

Peggy said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and signing up for the stocking swap! I love your blog and am going to make those pumpkin cookies tonight.