Wednesday, December 19, 2007

12 Things about Me Christmas Hoopla!


I have been Tagged by Peggy at Hidden Haven Homestead to take part in a Christmas Hoopla!
Here are the rules;
1. List 12 random things about yourself that have to do with Christmas.
2. Please refer to it as a Hoopla!
3. You have to specifically tag people at the end of your post, none of this "if you read this, you are tagged" stuff is allowed, then nobody ends up doing it. The number of people you tag is really up to you, but the more the merrier to get this Hoopla circulating through the Bloglosphere.
4. Please try and do it quickly!
Now here are my 12 things about me Christmas Hoopla;
1. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, I love to give and could really care less about receiving!
2. I love to decorate my house for Christmas
3. I love to bake cookies and make candies
4. I enjoy crafting home made gifts
5. I enjoying spending time with my Family and Friends at this time of year!
6. I am absolutely terrible about waiting to give a gift... I always want to give it before Christmas day!
7. I am not so good at getting my Christmas cards done and sent on time.
8. I enjoy taking rides to look at Christmas lights
9. I really love the church programs around Christmas
10. I listen to Christmas songs everyday starting the day after Thanksgiving and drive my family crazy with them.. tee hee hee!!!
11. I feel blessed that my Grandson lives with us and we get to see his face on Christmas morning!
12. My favorite Christmas movie is A Christmas Story!
That's my list of 12 Christmas things about me Hoopla, I probably could have listed even more!
I tag Loretta and Angelina!

2 comments:

Angelena said...

My Hoopla is up! This was so much fun- thank you for picking me!!

We enjoy a lot of the same things!!

Loretta said...

thanks for mentioning me Ann!