Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I got some awards!!!!

Angelina at Country life gave me not 1 but 3 awards!!!!

These are the very first awards that I have been given for my blog and I am just so happy!

Thank You so much Angelina, I really love reading your blog and you have just made my day!
Here are the awards that she gave to me!











I would like to pass these on to;

Peggy at Hidden Haven Homestead, I always look forward to reading your blog!

Kristie at Insomniac Scrapbook theater, My pal through Peggy's stocking swap!

Loretta at Nooks and Crannies My Best Friend for many, many years!

Woody at Woody's Rocky Ridge, who's writings are always a joy to read!

I would have given them to more but as I see some of you were already tagged, I love all your blogs and I look forward to visiting all my blog Friends every chance I get!

Thank You again Angelina, I am very honored!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Thanks for the awards! I will post and pass them on tomorrow. I ask for a little extra something for you in my letter to Santa post.

Patty said...

congrats !

Woody said...

Hey Annie...Thanks for the award and kind words.

I'm having a real hard time reading your blog because of some kind of glich. The type is barely visable on the background.