Monday, December 3, 2007

Count Your Blessings Monday

Down on the Farm has started a Count Your Blessings Monday, Please visit her blog to sign up and participate! How it works is that every Monday we will count our blessings and be able to share them and maybe be inspired by others Blessings as well!

Today I Thank God for my Family, we are a loving and close knit family who enjoy spending time together, we rarely do anything that is separate from one another and I consider that to be a Blessing in my life!
We also received a Blessing yesterday, After Church we were Blessed with a whole day of rest which is something we rarely have the opportunity for!
We have so many Blessing in our lives, often times we just take them for granted, so this will be a wonderful way to think about them and share them with others!



2 comments:

Marci said...

Family is truly a blessing. Thanks for taking part and for visiting my blog.

Mimi said...

Annie,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today... I came by to visit with you and find you have such an interesting and peaceful life... I looked back on some of your prior post and it looks like you live in a beautiful part of the country...
I will come and visit you again.. and would like to invite you to stop by by blog for a visit again.
Mimi