Saturday, December 8, 2007

Look What I Got!

Peggy at Hidden Haven Homestead had a stocking swap and My wonderful Partner was Kristie at Insomniac Scrapbook Theater,
Look at all the Wonderful things Kristie sent to me!!!
I am so delighted and Love it ALL!
Kristie had everything packaged with loving care and she had many little surprises tucked inside a beautiful red stocking!
This is the wonderful Stocking that Kristie put together for me!
Filled with so many great items, the cute little teddy bear was made from a dish cloth and had a hand written note attached to his bow!
This is a handmade card and an absolutely beautiful jewelry set that Kristie herself made for me!...I am wearing the bracelet at this moment, I just couldn't wait!
I would recommend a visit to Kristie's Etsy Store!

Here are some wonderful handmade Christmas gift tags that Krisitie made!

Some goodies, a snack mix and candy!



Some candles, which I love and soaps, teas, a Christmas towel and some great potpourri!

Kristie, You gave me a great Gift and I love everything, It is such a wonderful stocking and I could tell that everything you added to it was put there with Loving care!

6 comments:

Angelena said...

Wow looks like you got some great stuff!

Peggy said...

thanks for taking part in the swap! Glad you like your stocking. Its sure is filled with goodies. Kristie seems to have done a perfect job!

Annie said...

Your welcome Peggy! I had a lot of fun and Kristie Did a Fantastic Job! I am still very excited about what she sent me, it is all just perfect!

Patty said...

what a treat ! Looks like your stocking was filled with wondeful goodies. This swap was so much fun !

LBP said...

Hi! Just found your blog and it is wonderful!

Looks like you got some great items in your swap.

I read where you like the Foxfire. I have the entire, now practically worn out set! Love them!

Blessings

Linda

Kristie said...

Hi Ann,
Sorry I'm late getting around to replying. The kiddos have been a bit under the weather lately, me included.
I'm so happy that you liked the things I sent. It was a fun swap and I look forward to doing it again next year. :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS,
Kristie & family