Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Christmas wish list

This is my Christmas wish list!

Alan and my Family have a hard time knowing what I want, so I thought this would help and I thought it would be fun to share!

Click on the pictures to visit Lehman's Country Store!
The food mill would be very handy when I make my Spaghetti sauce and Apple sauce. As of now, I have been using my colander and a wooden spoon, I'm not saying that doesn't work... it did for me but, this would make things much easier!


I have been wanting this book for awhile now. I have read very good reviews about it and I think it would be an interesting read!

What Homestead would be complete with out the Fox Fire series of books!

Wooden Dough bowl

I know these are simple things but, they would help make life a little easier for me!



And for a more personal idea, I would LOVE tickets to see Gaelic Storm in concert!

Most important though, I enjoy spending time with my Family and Friends, and I would enjoy that more than any gift that could be bought!

1 comment:

goatgirl said...

Don't forget a subscription to Countryside magazine. It is a great homesteading magazine. I used to read it as a kid and dreamed of a place of my own. I recently found it again and have sent for a subscription. They have a website. Check it out.