Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas with Dad

Dad and Debs Christmas tree!

My Dad and Cierra


Ryan Opening his gifts!
Ryan would not throw any paper on the floor, he would tear off the wrapping and place it in a trash bag!
Amanda, Linda, Kelsey and Bernie
Cierra opening one of her gifts!
Mamaw and Debbie

We Celebrated Christmas at my Dads Last night, I really enjoy the Family all being together, Debbie had everything looking very nice and we had more food to eat, than what we could handle!
Alan got a new jacket and I got a wonderful smelling candle in a perfect country arrangement and a very neat picture of Ryan that looks like the cover of a magazine!
Robin got a similar picture of Ryan and a Necklace which she Loved and some money!
Ryan was so cute opening up all of his gifts, he tried to be neat and would not throw any paper on the floor and he has been enjoying playing with his new truck and tools that he got for Christmas!
It was a very nice evening and Thank You to Dad and Deb for the wonderful gifts but, most important... Thank You for the time spent together!


3 comments:

Peggy said...

what fun getting to have Christmas at your dad's! Love your mitten tree!

Val said...

I love these family pics. I am new to blogging and I love yours. Merry Christmas!

Mimi said...

Hi Annie,
looks like you are really enjoying yourselves at your dad's...
Have a very Merry Christmas with the remainder of your family, and I will see you after the Holiday..
{{Hugs}}
Mimi