Friday, November 30, 2007

Early Morning Thoughts



There is always something special about the quiet solitude that the early morning has to offer, I enjoy this little bit of time for thinking and preparing myself for the day ahead. I believe that God gives me this gift of quiet time in the morning because as the day unfolds we become so busy, so preoccupied with the days events and when evening approaches we are just too tired and our minds are so active with thoughts of the things we have done throughout the day and of what will need to be done tomorrow. There is no other moment in the day that offers this kind of peace and it is a gift from God that I cherish each morning!

2 comments:

Patty said...

I am 100% in agreement with you, early morning is truly a gift of peace, solitude and wonderful for time alone with God

Angelena said...

I agree, early morning is a gift.