Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Spending time with Mom

I had a wonderful day yesterday with my Mom! She came here to my home and we made our cinnamon ornaments, which have the house smelling wonderful as they always do! This was Moms first time making the ornaments so I sent the recipe with her when she left.
We also made pomanders and worked on some crocheting and I had some over ripe bananas so, I made three loaves of banana bread that tasted great for breakfast this morning with a cup of coffee.
Mom loves going to the barn and collecting the eggs, she made two trips down to the barn yesterday while she was here, my mom grew up on a farm and misses it terribly, so when she comes I usually wait to do my barn chores until she arrives and I always save the egg gathering especially for her!
I really enjoyed spending the day with her and I hope we can have more days together like we had yesterday!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Hi Ann,
I have your stocking all ready to mail. Do you want it now or would you rather we waited till closer to Christmas? Whatever you decide is fine with me. :) Please let me know.
Kristie

Loretta said...

sounds like you had a great day. its always nice to spend that kind of time with mom.