Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy November!


Well, Its November already, Time to start thinking about Thanksgiving and then Christmas! I started to make my cinnamon ornaments this morning but then realized that my Christmas cookie cutters are packed away with the decorations, So I will have to wait until I have the time to look through the box's in the barn.
My Daughters Birthday is the 20th of this month so, Ryan and I made a print of his hands out of salt dough this morning for him to give to his Mom on her Birthday! This is a picture of it right out of the oven, I just have to let it cool and decorate it with some paint and ribbon.
Ryan has been under the weather this week with a croup cough and has not had much energy, I don't like to see the little ones feeling bad, its so pitiful.
Today is cloudy and calling for rain so, I think it will be a good day to get some house cleaning done!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

what a neat gift ideal! I so need to get started on my cinnamon ornaments and gifts but I am so stressed out lately and seem to stay behind in everything. Keep me in your prayers!

Annie said...

You are in my prayers! Just remember to take time for YOU!

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.