Sunday, November 25, 2007

Goodbye Pogie

Today was a sad day, I found out that one of my good friends lost her little dog. Pogie was such a cutie and whenever I would go visit,(and I am really sorry, it has been too long now) pogie just thought I was there to see him...no one else just him! I remember Pogie in the winter, When he would get cold and he had his very own blanket that he would crawl under and just peek is cute little face out from under it and how he loved McDonald's Hamburgers!
Pogie had a wonderful home with Robin and Craig, He was not their dog... He was their child and was very loved by his family, Robin and Craig, Please know you are not alone in your grief. So many people will miss this sweet little guy and I am one of them.
Goodbye sweet pogie, may you rest in peace under your favorite Red bud tree!

No comments: