Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Meal


I have been baking and getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, We will have 12 people here for dinner. We also have Christmas with my Mom and Sister because my Mom will be in Florida for Christmas, so I have also been busy making gift baskets for them too!
Our dinner menu for Thanksgiving is not gourmet but it is our traditional foods;
Turkey
Stuffing
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Sweet potato Casserole
Green bean Casserole
Corn
Home made cranberry sauce
Home Canned Peaches
dinner rolls
Pumpkin pie
Crumb topped Apple pie
and we celebrate three Birthday's, My Daughter's Birthday Nov. 20, My Nephew and Step Father's Birthday on November 23, so we always have a Birthday cake for all three of them at our Thanksgiving dinner.
I love having everyone together and I really enjoy doing all the cooking!
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! Wishing you a great day with all your Loved ones!

No comments: