Sunday, November 4, 2007

Work Boops

This is Ryan showing off his new boots,
I bought these yesterday at a thrift store for $2.00!
they were brand new still in the box!
Ryan calls these shoes his "Work Boops"
of course,
work boops get dirty fast,
especially when you are working around a barn and animals!
These pictures were taken down at the barn when we were cleaning up, so he is a little dirty from helping and playing!
( He was much dirtier by the end of the day!)
We winterized the barn a little more and cleaned out the animal pens. We also got some clean up work done around the outside of the barn and had a nice bon fire going, for lunch I went to the house, made sausage gravy and biscuit's by request and then my nephew TJ came by to visit! not bad for one day. It felt good to stand back and look at what we accomplished today!
Now its time to get our bath's and get dinner on the table, then its time to relax a little!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Hi Ann!
I just saw your reply on my blog. Looks like we're stocking partners. YAY!! :)
It's late now so I'll get back to you tomorrow when I'm more awake. LOL
Kristie

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Annie from west coast Annie. I live in farm country out here too but I'm an in-town gal (sob). I've been scanning through your blog and love the warm friendly I'm finding here. Expect me back. Oh, and little is quite a cool little guy with his bargain find boots. Love it.

Patty said...

so cute, I love "boops" ! You sure got a good deal on them.